George Brown College of Applied Arts & Technology
- P.O. Box 1015, Station B, Toronto, ON, M5T 2T9view map
- (416) 415-2000
- (800) 265-2002
- Enrolments are “Full-time Equivalent” (FTE) figures (Statistics Canada, 2005-06)
- Operating Expenditures (CAUBO, 2005-06)
- Research Grants (Tri-Council, 2006-07)
- Library Holdings (CARL, 2006-07)
- College - Polytechnic
College Programs: A Select Guide
PERFORMING ARTS / FILM / MUSIC
Three-year diploma training students for work as actors in theatre, TV and film.
Two-year program on the business of fashion, from manufacturing to marketing and retail. A one-year diploma on the international fashion business is available.
Its School of Nursing is one of Canada’s largest and best-known.
CULINARY / WINE
Two-year chef-training diploma one of the renowned programs at the high-profile chef school.